Whatever the individual goals that everyone has, everyone can implement a series of changes that bring us closer to our goals and, above all, whohelp us to have a more satisfying and rewarding life.
Knowing what we want and striving for it, being constant and persistent, will open up more possibilities. It's about wanting something and going after it, leaving aside the complaint and the lamentations.
In addition, there are a number of habits and attitudes that need to be put aside, to be able to come closer and closer to a way of life that allows us to be happier and to be more comfortable with ourselves.
What can you do for you?
– Spend time with the people who deserve it.
– Face your problems.
– Be honest with yourself.
– Be yourself and be proud of yourself.
– Live and enjoy the present.
– Make it your own happiness, your priority.
– Valorize your mistakes and learn from them.
– Look for the positive side of difficult situations.
– Be kind to yourself.
– Forgive others and forgive yourself.
– Enjoy what you have even if it seems to you little.
– Give an opportunity to your dreams and ideas.
– Give a chance to new people coming into your life.
– Accept that things and people are not perfect.
– Focus on your goals, and work for them every day.
– Have relationships with others by looking for the real reasons and the right reasons.
– Feed actively important relationships.
– Be competing against the previous version of yourself.
– Encourage the victories of others.
– Help those around you.
– Listen to your body and take care of your stress level. When you need it, rest.
– Discover the beauty of small details.
– Empower yourself on your own life.
– Focus on what you can control and the possibility of getting positive results.
"People with high self-esteem do not need to feel superior to others, they do not need to compare themselves to others, their joy lies in who they are and not in trying to be better than the others "(Nathaniel Branden)
What should you stop doing for yourself?
– Stop spending time with the wrong people.
– Stop getting involved in relationships for the wrong reasons.
– Stop rejecting new relationships just because the previous ones did not work.
– Stop running away from your problems, face it.
– Stop putting your own needs in the background.
– Stop clinging to the past.
– Stop keeping a grudge.
– Stop blaming yourself for the mistakes of the past.
– Stop lying to yourself.
– Stop being inactive.
– Stop complaining and feel sorry for yourself.
– Stop blaming others for your problems.
– Stop trying to buy happiness.
– Stop looking only at the happiness of others.
– Stop thinking that you are not ready yet.
– Stop trying to compete against everyone.
– Stop being jealous of others.
– Stop letting yourself be pulled down by the others.
– Stop wasting time giving explanations to others.
– Stop trying to please everyone.
– Stop trying to do things perfectly.
– Stop always choosing the easy way.
– Stop acting as if everything was fine, when things are not right.
– Stop worrying about everything, absolutely everything.
– Stop focusing only on what you do not want to happen.
"No one can go back and start something new, but everyone can start today and create a new future" (Mary Robinson)