The mantra of the green Tara comes from the most popular goddess of Buddhism. Green Tara is the goddess of universal compassion,enlightenment and virtuous acts. It is said that she is the mother of all Buddhas.
The word Tara means "liberator". According to Buddhist belief, it mainly frees fears from external threats.Among the latter, according to tradition, we find the fear of elephants, lions, fire, snakes, thieves, rough waters, slavery and evil spirits. Therefore, the green Tara mantra is a ritual to ward off all these dangers.
"When the imagination and the strength of will come into conflict and become antagonistic, it is always the imagination that wins, without any exception."
The green Tara mantra also protects against internal dangers.It is about pride, ignorance, jealousy, hatred, stubbornness, attachment, disturbing doubts and greed. For Buddhists, it is a very powerful mantra that offers tranquility and security.
Meaning of the mantra of the green Tara
A mantra is a set of syllables, phonemes or words that, according to some beliefs, has psychological and spiritual power.Etymologically, it means "mental instrument". Each mantra leads to a state of consciousness or a determined state of mind. The green Tara mantra is used to deal with fear and insecurity.
The mantra of the Green Tara is composed of the following words and syllables: "Omtare tuttare ture soha”. It refers to Tara, the goddess of universal and green compassion, the color of vitality for Buddhists. Its deep meaning is as follows:
- Om it has a connection with the body and the mind, with the approximation of the universal divinity.
- Tare: it is the liberation of suffering, feelings and inferior forces.
- tuttare: it represents protection against internal and external dangers.
- Ture:it is a protection against physical diseases and a word generating peace.
- Soha:it is the long-term action of protection against internal and external dangers.
Meditation and mantra of the green Tara
The green Tara mantra has a deep meaning for Buddhists.In the West, many people practice this type of mantra.These are a way to feel more relaxed and relaxed. The majority of people do not give them the same connotation as Buddhists. However, they use it to become stronger.
The Buddhist tradition says that the best way to pronounce this mantra is in the context of meditation.Some steps are necessary for the green Tara mantra to be fully effective:
- Look for a quiet place.Sit, close your eyes and breathe.
- Think about the problem that needs to be addressed.
- Focus on the idea of an end to anxiety and fear.
- Say the mantra aloud: "Om tare tuttare ture soha"And repeat it several times.
- Mentally visualize a green spherewhile we repeat the mantra and breathe deeply.
- When a feeling of calm appears, breathe for a moment and resume your routine.
Is this type of medium effective?
It is difficult to establish the real effectiveness of this type of ritual.It is known that repetitively evocative words have a tranquilizing and relaxing effect. One way or another, they help the brain to vibrate at another, much more peaceful frequency.
It is true that we are programmed to get closer or move away from certain experiences.We also organize interpretation systems. We sometimes do it consciously. However, most of the time, we do not realize it. As a result, our attitude brings us closer to certain beliefs and distances us from others. So we can interpret what happens to us in different ways.
So,when a person thinks that a ritual like the green Tara mantra has a special and powerful meaning, he will surely have it.In the same way, it will probably not produce any effect on the most skeptical. Remember that the human mind is complex and profound. It is a world still full of mysteries that is capable of everything.