"You have to have faith in yourself. Even when I was in the orphanage or walking the streets in search of something to eat, I thought I was the greatest actor in the world. Without absolute self-confidence, you are doomed to failure. "
"Life is a play that does not allow for rehearsal. For this reason, sing, laugh, dance, cry, and live every moment before the curtain falls and the work ends without applause. "
There comes a time in our life where we are tired of the dramas that we have lived, created, and surround us.
We are also tired of evaluating ourselves, focusing on the mistakes of the past and reopening wounds, such as masochists.
Some people know perfectly well how to balance their life, which does not turn into a torrent of tears.
However, others have gone through this storm of tears many times.
But suddenly, some people have a huge fed up, and a deep laziness to continue this routine of too intense emotions.
Maybe they simply can not do it anymore, or they have learned that it is useless.Their energy dissipates little by little.
If this is your case, do not worry about this new sensation that resides in you.
You are ready for a new stage that will be splendid
– You will begin to act not for others to approve of it, but because you really want it.
If he does not write to you or call you, that does not mean that something is wrong with you. You will tell yourself that this person is not for you and you will continue to move forward with wonderful indifference.
– You will think less and live more.
– You will begin to appreciate the small pleasures of life.
– Say goodbye to your past by slamming the door and turning the key.
– Thinking of you will no longer seem selfish.
– You will stop comparing yourself to others. You are the only reflection in which you can look at yourself to correct your mistakes and improve yourself. You are your best reference for improving your life.
– You will learn constructive criticism and learn to do it too.
– You will give without expecting anything in return, but you will learn to know where is the limit of generosity and interest.
– You will stop analyzing comments and insults. You will use this time to plan more important things.
– You will improve in everything you need, because you will know that if you do not do it, no one will do it for you.
– There is no point in making the victim. You will take back the reins of your life and will stoically accept failures. These are yours, you will not have to justify them.
– You will ask for help when you really need it, and for people who will do it heartily.
– You will know that few friends are ready for anything for you. Having a lot does not mean being better accompanied.
– Your values will strengthen with every step you take.
– You will replace laziness by the will.
– You will use technology to communicate but you will not be dependent on it.
– Destructive reviews will be read and archived without much interest.
You may be wondering how you have lost so much time trying to please people who, in fact, are not important to you; how could you be influenced in such a personal way by some comments. But it will only last a few minutes, because you will realize how happy you are today.Share
– You will face problems, but your experience will help you to relativize and solve them. You will not worry anymore, you will act.
– It may be that you have not deserved to experience so many disappointments in your life, but you understand that you can turn all this pain into maturity, tranquility, and serenity.
"Today, at this point in my life, I do not need a lot of things. The tenderness of my love, the glorious company of my friends. These bursts of laughter and those words of love before going to bed. The sweet memory of the dead. Some trees and a piece of sky that appear in the day and night. The best poem in the world and the most beautiful music. For the rest, I could eat cooked potatoes and sleep on the ground, my conscience will be quiet. "Ángeles Caso
Now that you are happy to know you and others, this facet of your personality will fascinate others.
Indeed, there is nothing more attractive than someone who feels good in his skin and in his head.