Eckhart Tolle is a famous German writer. In his works, one can find great teachings on spirituality.
He lives in Canada today and is one of the most popular writers in North America.
His works give us inspiration to transform our lives and make us more aware of things. He thinks this step is vital in our evolution as a species.
In this article, we will share with you the best Eckhart Tolle phrases. We are sure that you will find inspiration to live in the present. Read them and remember them as soon as you need them.
- 1 1. "Some changes will seem negative in appearance, but you will soon realize that this space is created in your life so that something new emerges."
- 2 2. "Remember that the present is all you have. Make "now" the center of your life
- 3 3. "Accept, then act. No matter what the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always go in his direction, not against him. "
- 4 4. "The main cause of misfortune is never the situation, but your thoughts about it"
1. "Some changes will seem negative in appearance, but you will soon realize that this space is created in your life so that something new emerges."
Are you afraid of change or are you going to throw yourself in? Eckhart Tolle reminds us that everyone changes, even if we do not accept it often or we do not see it.
I have known people who cling to what they already know, that they do not even see the alternatives that change brings them.
It's obvious that some changes cause pain, but the pain you feel when you let go of something means that it filled you emotionally, nothing more.
That's why if today you face a situation that requires you to change, do not see it as something negative. On the contrary, live it and enjoy it.
All this new energy and new perspectives give you a new opportunity. Take it and extract all the positive.
2. "Remember that the present is all you have. Make "now" the center of your life
We spend so much time worrying about the future that we forget what we have.
Tell us, how many hours do you spend thinking about the future? This can be a more or less secure future, or totally uncertain.
We can spend three hours planning how our life will be in old age or during the next vacation.
Eckhart Tolle does not want you to stop thinking about the future, but he invites you to live the present.
After all, your present life is the future of what you planned one day. So, the best is to look at it and live it.
Spend time with your children, give your spouse a day, visit your parents, take a moment to color your life.
If you do not enjoy the present, you will not have much to tell your children and your grandchildren.
3. "Accept, then act. No matter what the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always go in his direction, not against him. "
Complaining is one of the most common habits today. We always miss something.
You can not really do anything with what you have? Is there nothing good in your present?
Eckart Tolle reminds us that we have two options: accept and value the present or go against it.
You have the ability to choose. Remember that learning to appreciate and benefit from what you have is also possible.
Instead of accumulating a list of deficiencies you think you have, try to thank life for the good things it brings you.
It is a way of seeing life much more pleasant and bearable. If you really do not like what you have, work on it to get what you are looking for.
Do not like your job? Well, thank you because you can pay your bills. Instead of complaining, you can start a business from home like what you've always wanted.
You will find that your work will suddenly be more bearable and your goals closer.
4. "The main cause of misfortune is never the situation, but your thoughts about it"
To think that nothing is good in your present only serves to make you unhappy. Eckhart Tolle is a strong advocate of the idea thateveryone creates his own tragedies and joys.
You could have the perfect life but it will never be enough if you think you are missing something.
You may think that you lack everything when you just do not have the ability to see the right things.
Every situation and every moment has something that is worth it. If you have trouble believing it, try gratitude.
Every day, look for a new thing that can make you grateful for life. In no time you will have a happier present.